General Terms and Conditions
for the www.cashback.clinic internet portal (hereinafter referred to as "T&Cs")
1. Introductory provisions
- ADV Europe, s.r.o., with a registered office at Hodžova 8, 010 01 Žilina, reg.no: 46681850, registered on the Commercial Register of the District Court Žilina, in dept. Sro, vo vl. no. 56722 / L, (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator") operates the Internet portal www.cashback.clinic (the "Portal").
- The Operator has created the portal for the purpose of comparison of prices of goods, products and services (hereinafter referred to as " goods and services") of cooperating sellers and suppliers of these goods and services (hereinafter referred to as "Sellers") and enables registered users of the portal as buyers of these goods and services (hereinafter collectively referred to as "users") to obtain part of the price of goods and services ordered from sellers for the purchase of these goods and services a so-called reward for purchase or cashback ("reward").
- The Operator provides the service to portal users on the basis of the following General terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "T&Cs"). The user of the Portal hereby agrees to these Terms of Service.
2. Explanatory points
- Portal - represents the Internet portal www.cashback.clinic, operated by the Operator through which it provides the service described in Art. I, point 2 of the T&Cs.
- Operator - is ADV Europe, s.r.o., with registered office at Hodžova 8, 010 01 Žilina, ID: 46681850, registered on the Commercial Register of the District Court of Žilina, in dept. Sro, vo vl. no. 56722 / L, which operates the portal www.cashback.clinic.
- User - the person who registers on the portal, uses the portal and uses the services provided through the portal.
- Customer - a registered user of the portal who purchases goods or services from the seller by clicking on the www.cashback.clinic portal using the procedures listed in these T&Cs.
- Seller - the person who sells the goods or, services, and concludes a contract for the sale of goods or services with the customer.
- Seller's Internet Store - Website, respectively. WEB, the online store of the respective seller who sells the selected goods to the customer or provides the service in question.
- A contract for the sale of goods and services - a contract for the sale of goods, and services covered by the procedures set out in these T&Cs between the customer and the seller of the relevant goods.
- Reward - part of the price of goods and services ordered per the procedure specified in these T&Cs from co-operating sellers which, on fulfilling the specified conditions, can be reclaimed by the customer as reward for the purchase of the goods or services, where this is a percentage of the price of the goods or as a fixed amount per case.
3. The process of purchase of goods and services and the entitlement to rewards
- The registered user of the portal orders goods and services of interest by clicking on the relevant goods, services or shops and following selection, the portal will be automatically redirected to the website online shop of the seller (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller Online Store"). At the online store of the seller, the user of the portal will purchase goods or services. Order of goods and services must be carried out immediately upon redirection (click) from the portal, without visiting another site or page, otherwise neither the purchase nor reward will register.
- On the basis of the purchase of goods carried out in accordance with these T&Cs and subject to their conditions, the registered user of the Portal shall be entitled to a refund of part of the price of the purchased goods ("reward"), expressed either as a percentage of the price of the goods or a fixed amount per case.
- Entitlement to rewards shall not arise from the purchase of goods or services from which the customer has been withdrawn from or has otherwise cancelled under user protection law (Law No. 102/2014 Coll., On User Protection in the Sale of Goods or Provision of Goods services on the basis of a distant contract or a contract concluded outside the seller's premises). Entitlement to rewards does not arise for a user who has not paid the seller the price of purchased goods or services in a timely manner.
- To qualify for rewards, purchase shall be made exclusively in accordance with the provisions of these T&Cs, i.e., the customer must first register on the Operator's portal and then select the online store of the seller (click on the Operator's portal for the seller's relevant goods or internet shop) on this portal, otherwise the entitlement to rewards will not arise. This means that the reward fee will not arise if a user of the portal makes a purchase in a seller's online shop without going through the Operator's portal and being redirected to the seller's online shop.
- Rewards shall be credited within 14 to 70 days after a purchase is made and will be displayed on the portal in the private section of the user. The length of this period varies according to individual sellers.
- Rewards are accumulated on the virtual user's account, with a minimum of EUR 5 being reimbursed which the user can request through the portal. The Operator shall pay the reward to the user's bank account within 5 business days of receiving the user request.
- Should a user use Adblock to block ads through an uninstalled extension in an internet browser, the reward will not be recorded on the portal and the user will not be eligible for the reward in this case. Should this arise, it is not sufficient to set up Adblock not to block www.cashback.clinic portal.
- Should an order not be visible in spite of full adherence to the guidelines stipulated in these T&Cs, the user can send the order information: the shop where the order was purchased, the order number, the purchase price and the order date. The Operator shall review the order in question and undertake to enable the reward to be credited to the user's account.
- The Operator is not a party to a contractual relationship based on a contract for the sale of goods, services concluded between the customer and the seller. Therefore, the Operator does not bear any responsibility for the fulfilment of the sales and services contracts between the customer and the seller.
4. Supervisory authority
- The activity of the Operator is subject to supervision by the Slovak Trade Inspection ("SOI"), with the registered office of P.O. BOX 29, Prievozská 32, 827 99 Bratislava, the address of the Inspectorate of the Slovak Trade Inspection for the Žilina Region is: Predmestská 71, P.O. BOX B-89, 011 79 Žilina 1
5. Dispute resolution
- Disputes between users and sellers may also be resolved out of court.
- Users may resolve disputes with sellers regarding contractual obligations arising from purchase contracts or service contracts concluded online through an ADR system. Alternative dispute resolution and its conditions are regulated by the Act of the National Council of the Slovak Republic no. 391/2015 on an Alternative Dispute Resolution for User Disputes and on Amendments to Certain Acts (the "ARS Act"). Thus, the user can avail of an alternative dispute resolution entity, Slovak Trade Inspection or other entity registered in the List of Alternative Dispute Resolution Entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic, the list of which is available on the website: http://www.economy.gov.sk/obchod/ochrana-spotrebitela/alternativne-riesenie-spotrebitelskych-sporov-1/zoznam-subjektov-alternativneho-riesenia-spotrebitelskych-sporov
- Proposals for alternative dispute resolution can be submitted by users according to the provisions of Section 12 of the ARS Act. The user can also use the online dispute resolution platform (RSO), through which the user can submit a proposal to launch an alternative dispute resolution and is available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
- Alternative dispute resolution may only be undertaken by a user - natural person as stipulated by § 2 of the ARS Act. Alternative dispute resolution only concerns a dispute between a user and a seller resulting from or related to a user contract. Alternative dispute resolution is free of charge, but the ARS may require the user to pay an alternative dispute resolution fee up to the amount specified by the ARS.
6. Final Provisions
- These terms and conditions are effective as of and on 1.3.2018.
- The Operator reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.